In spirit of apple picking, put those apples to good use and spice up your favorite liquor with some good recipes to get you in the mood for fall!
3. Apple cider
4. Ginger beer
Pour ¼ cup vodka, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and ¼ cup apple cider into a copper mug or serving glass of your choice. Add about ⅓ cup ginger beer.
Add ice and garnish with lime. Done!
1. 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) Bulleit bourbon or your bourbon of choice
2. 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
3. 2 to 4 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste (I like 3 teaspoons, which is the equivalent of ½ ounce or 1 tablespoon)
4. Pinch of ground cinnamon, optional
Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar about two-thirds full with ice. Pour in the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Securely fasten the lid and shake well.
Pour fresh ice into your cocktail glass and strain the cold whiskey sour mixture into the glass. Enjoy!
1. orange wedges for the glass
2. 1/2 cinnamon + 1 tablespoon sugar for the rim
3. 3 tablespoons apple butter
4. 2 ounces bourbon
5. pinch of cinnamon
.6 4 to 6 ounces chilled ginger ale or ginger beer
7. fresh figs for garnish
Rim your glass with a wedge of citrus. I like orange but lemon or lime work too! Stir together the cinnamon and sugar on a plate. Dip the rim in the cinnamon sugar.
Fill a shaker glass with ice. Add the apple butter, bourbon and a pinch of cinnamon. Shake well for 30 seconds. Pour the mixture into the glass. Fill the glass with ginger ale or ginger beer and serve!
1. 1 1/2 oz. Caramel Vodka
2. 1/2 oz. apple liquor
3. 3 oz. cider
4. a pinch of cinnamon
5. Cinnamon stick
6. Apple slice
Place all ingredients except for the cinnamon stick and the apple a slice in a shaker with ice.
Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with cinnamon stick and apple slice.
1. 5 ounces spiced apple cider If you can’t find spiced cider, regular cider is fine!
2. 1½ ounces mescal or tequila of your choice blanco or añejo will work!
3. ½ ounce Grand Marnier or Cointreau
4. ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons raw sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon