Keep it cool with fruity & refreshing sangria this summer!
1. 1/2 bottle prosecco
2. 1 cup orange-pineapple juice
3. 1 1/2 cups limoncello
4. frozen whole strawberries and mango chunks
Add frozen fruit to a pitcher or carafe.
Pour in prosecco, juice and limoncello; stir to combine.
1. 1 bottle Moscato (or white wine of choice)
2. 1 cup Peach Schnapps
3. 2 peaches
4. 2 cups peach juice
Slice two fresh peaches and place in the bottom of a large pitcher.
Top with one bottle white wine, one cup Peach Schnapps, and two cups peach juice.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least four hours to chill and let the flavors incorporate
1. 1 bottle sweet white wine
2. 1 cup mango juice
3. 1 cup coconut rum
4. 1 mango
5. 2 cups strawberries
Stir together wine & juices then chill for a few hours.
Add in chopped fruit and enjoy.
1. 1 & 1/2 cups pineapple juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice)
2. 1 & 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
3. 1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
4. 1 & 1/2 cups chopped pineapple (I used canned)
5. 1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. If serving right away, add ice. Otherwise, refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
1. 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc white wine
2. ½ cup Limoncello liqueur
3. 1 ½ cup raspberry lemonade
4. 1 cup Sprite
5. 1 cup fresh cherries, stems removed, pitted, and halved
6. 6 ounces raspberries
7. 6 ounces blackberries
8. 3 springs fresh mint, stems removed
Add fruit and mint into a large pitcher.
Pour wine, Limoncello, lemonade, and Sprite over the fruit.
Gently stir together and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.